Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Sigh of Relief

Ahhhh. That's the sound of two people who are finally getting to rest a little more - physically and mentally. The reason for this sigh of relief is that Robert finally gets to rest from 5.5 years of non-stop school (8 total, since high school). The last 2.5 years, he has been in aviation maintenance school and those have been the most gruelling.

I feel like jumping up and down. Yahooo! I finally get the privilege to eat dinner with my husband on a week night. We can invite friends/couples over to our home more often, because we have about 27 more hours per week to hang out! Lastly, I get to be wide awake when he comes home in the evening (and I don't have to wait until 10pm just to kiss him).

I am in my final semester of the MATS lay leadership degree at Southern Seminary. For the final class, Robert and I are attending Marriage and Family Enrichment together. The Cutrers are fantastic teachers (and hilarious as well).

Hopefully, our additional time, energy, and brain power can be put toward loving our friends and family more thoroughly. If you've felt a little ignored, please, please let us make it up to you. Phone, email, Tweet, or Facebook us. Let's reconnect!

(Note: Blogging was not on the list. Still working on being a consistent blogger, but anything's possible...)

It's like the 7th day of creation. Rest is also very good. :)

No comments: